Lobbying and Government Relations
Navigating Policy and Politics to Get to ‘Yes’
Our diverse team of professionals has a deep understanding of state and local government decision making processes. Our strong work ethic and reputation for honesty and integrity allow us to successfully represent your interests.
At the state level although the legislative session is only five months long, the process of telling your story is continuous. Colorado Advocates is prepared to persuasively convey your story through year-round engagement and visibility, a collaborative strategic agenda, and utilization of our extensive network of professional relationships. Let us help you navigate the world of policy and politics to get to “Yes”.
Colorado Advocates is a bi-partisan firm comprised of professional lobbyists, attorneys, communications specialists and community engagement professionals, each of whom has extensive government and private sector experience. We are seasoned professionals who are results-oriented and will direct our efforts on your behalf toward helping you achieve your defined and specific objectives to make your business more successful. We bring enthusiasm, creativity and strategic purpose to help you secure decisions favorable to your business.
We have long subscribed to the theory that our extensive professional relationships and profound understanding of process yields successful results regardless of industry, organization or issue. Regardless, our team also enjoys extensive specialty areas of subject matter expertise including, natural resources, oil and gas, water, transportation, health care, utilities, manufacturing, and telecommunications.
Government Relations Services
- Legislative tracking, including monitoring, reporting and analysis of legislation and legislative decision making pertinent to client interests, including state and local budgeting processes.
- Executive branch and agency tracking, including monitoring and analysis of activities, decisions and proposed rules and regulations.
- Direct advocacy with individual legislators, professional staff and other state and local government officials
- Facilitating constructive relationships with legislative and executive branch officials and personnel.
- Strategic counseling, planning and interpretation of legislation, amendments, fiscal notes and budgets.
- Unparalleled understanding and working knowledge of legislative and procedural rules.
- Witness preparation for committee hearings and other testimony.
- Building and engaging grassroots and coalition support.
- Legislative drafting, including bills, amendments, opinions and agency rules.
- PAC research, organization a, disclosure and management.
- Ballot initiative analysis and tracking
- Strict compliance with all lobbying registration and disclosure rules and regulations
- Rigorous conflicts policy to ensure your interests are our highest priority.